Aajwain leaves is a ayurvedic plant. Help to digest and good for cough and cold. I have collection of ayurvedic plant. I tried this and appreciated.
- 7-8 Aajwain leaves
- 250 gms boiled mashed potatoes
- 2 tsp roasted cumin and coriander powder
- 1 cup rice flour
- Chopped green chilli and fresh coriander
- Mango powder and salt to taste
- Finely chopped aajwain leaves. Boiled mashed potatoes chopped green chilli and fresh coriander roasted cumin and coriander powder mango powder and salt mix well.
- Now make a round shape and press with Palm and wrap with rice powder.
- Then shallow fry. Enjoy the healthy synthetic pakora with chutney.