A Quick Instant Pappad Snack
In Rajasthan a snack out of Pappad called Churi is made which is their traditional one. I added some veggies and spices to it and made it more healthy and colourful. A very healthy snack for all age groups when you crave to munch something crispy and spicy and healthy...
- Uradh dal Pepper Pappad I used Lijjad / Millagu Appallam 5
- Finley chopped onions 2 table spoons
- Grated Carrot 2 tb spoons
- Finely chopped cucumber 2 tb spoons
- Lemon juice 2 tea spoons
- Red chilli powder 1/4 tea spoon or Chaat masala powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Roasted peanuts 1/4 cup
- Corainder leaves chopped
- Bhujia or Oma podi or Mixture 2 tb spoons to make it more crunchy but it is purely optional.
- Roast the pappad using a tawa or you can roast it directly on the stove flame or you can microwave it and keep aside. Take a wide bowl and mix all the ingredients mentioned above except pappad and bhujia and mix well.
- Now roughly crush the pappads and add it to the bowl and add the bhujia/mixture/oma podi too to it. Give a fast mix and serve in cups.
- If you are serving to kids can fry the Pappads in oil and make the rest in the same way.
- Add spices like garam masala powder of your choice.
- While adding salt keep in mind that the pappads already have salt in them and hence add aaccordingly.