5 Grain Instant Dosa
This is an instant dosa recipe slightly spiced which requires no fermentation. 5 Grain dosa is a fuss free and instantly ready in minutes. Just mix it up and your Healthy and tasty multi grain dosa is ready.
- Oats - ¼ cup powdered
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Rice Flour - Â½ cup
- Ragi Flour - Â¼ cup
- Sooji - Â¼ cup
- Cumin Seeds - Â½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - Â¼ tsp
- Chilly powder - Â¼ tsp
- Green Chilli - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves - a handful chopped finely
- Curd - Â½ cup
- Ghee few tbsps for drizzle
- Water as required
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except ghee and water and mix well. Now add water gently to make it into a thin batter but not too thin. Set aside for around 5-10 mins.
- Heat a nonstick tawa, grease it with ghee. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it. Drizzle ghee all around the sides.
- Cover with lid and cook for 3-5 mins on medium heat. Flip over and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Remove and serve with sambar or any chutney/pickle of your choice.