Protein is derived from milk; it is a milk based supplement which helps to build muscle mass. Milk based proteins are of two types i.e. whey protein, casein protein. During the production of cheese whey proteins is separated from casein. Whey protein is present in the watery part of milk. The fatty part of the milk are separated from the milk and by product is known as Raw whey protein. Whey protein is tasteless, so some flavours are added to it, so it can taste better.
Raw whey protein for the muscle building because it contains all 9 amino acids which are important for muscle building and lactose content is very low in whey protein. All the important amino acid is present in whey protein that plays a very important role to boost the muscle growth. Drinking whey protein powder shake just after the work also boosts the muscle recovery.
Whey protein is also of three types Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolysate. Whey protein concentrate contains low levels of fat and carbohydrates and it contains approximately 25grams of protein in every serving. Whey isolate is further processed whey protein and it does not contain fat and lactose. Whey hydrolysate is a pre-digested for of protein as it had gone under partial hydrolysis which make it digest easily as compared to other two whey protein.
Health Benefits Of Using Whey Protein-
- For muscles growth– Whey protein is very popular among the bodybuilder, athletes and exercisers as it helps to build the lean muscle mass and increase the strength of the muscles. Nowadays everyone is using whey protein as a dietary supplement to increase their strength, muscle mass, stamina and performance.
- Whey protein is the best way to provide protein content and all other essential amino acid to the muscles, which serves building, blocks which helps to grow muscles.
- Whey protein is very rich in leucine amino acid, which helps to activate muscle protein synthesis at genetic levels and molecular level.
- It helps to increase the anabolic hormones such as insulin that activates muscle growth.
- Consuming protein just after the workout maximized the muscle protein synthesis.
Suppress appetite- Whey protein is the source of macronutrients such as carbohydrates, protein, fats, which make you, feel full and less hungry.
For weight loss – Whey protein boost the weight loss process, as it acts as an appetite suppressant, also aid muscles growth by shedding the extra fat from the body, also improves metabolism of the body.
Buy best Raw whey protein powder for men and women in India at the best price. Avail fast shipping, COD, and genuine quality of protein supplements.