The foodie world – united by the common love for food OR IS IT??
The age old debate of “Healthy vs Non-Healthy”, “Tasty vs Not-So-Tasty”, “Options vs Lack of options” and finally “VEG vs NON-VEG” has been heard over tables for centuries. The weapon of choice for veggies remains Paneer whereas Chicken leads the non-veg brigade.
Plattershare is on a mission to end this debate once and for all and we need YOUR help to do so!! It’s time to pick a side and TAKE A STAND! It’s time to decide:
Are YOU a
“PANEER PATAKA” (Paneer Lover)
“CHICKEN CRACKER” (Chicken Fan)
It’s about Kentucky fried chicken vs Sinful Punjabi Paneer, THIS IS PERSONAL! Let’s find how which is more popular, more versatile, in demand and tastes better. Plattershare presents the “PANEER vs CHICKEN CHALLENGE” sponsored by “Go India Organic” – A platform for all your organic needs. Participate in the contest and stand a chance to win at every step! Here’s what YOU need to do:
Step 1: Pick a Side and Tell us why (Starting today till 3rd April)
Comment below on this page with “I’m a Paneer Pataka because…..” OR “I’m a chicken cracker because….”. The best comment will win exciting prizes.
Step 2: Post your Recipes (Starting 14th March till 3rd April)
It’s time to prove which is better. Post your delicious recipes on plattershare with either Paneer OR Chicken as the main ingredient (Multiple entries allowed)
Win BIG Prizes for:
- Most Popular recipe (based on the maximum number of “unique” comments on YOUR recipe page – Gift hamper worth INR 5000!!!!
- Best Paneer recipe (judged by our elite panel of chefs) – Gift hamper worth INR 4500!!!!
- Best Chicken recipe (judged by our elite panel of chefs) – Gift hamper worth INR 4500!!!!
The Best recipes will be judged by Masterchef Jayanandan Bhaskar (1st runner up of Amul Masterchef India Season one and celebrity tv host).
At the end of the contest the winning team will be declared (scoring based on number of recipes, comments, fb likes and shares) – No prizes for this.
So WHAT ARE YOU still Thinking!!! Let the World know the Final Decision and “YOU” can be a part of history!!! Let the fight begin…
Contest Details and Official Rules
- Contest starts from 14th March 2016 and ends on 3rd April 2016. All enteries must be received by 11:59 pm on 10th April 2016. All the recipes posted within these dates would be eligible for the contest.
- To enter the contest (mandatory rules):-
a) Register on Plattershare (Please upload your original profile picture and update your profile)
b) Go to ‘Home‘ or ‘My Profile‘ and click ‘Post a Recipe‘ icon. Use the form and instructions provided to submit your recipe.
- Recipe must include recipe name; ingredients with measurements; step-by-step preparation & cooking directions and at least one main photo of the recipe.
- Your recipe content and images should be original (upload good quality images). Should not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Anyone residing in India can participate in the contest.