Oreo Trifle: Enjoy the best taste
For people who don’t want to spend much of their time in the kitchen, Oreo Trifle is the best dessert to prepare. Oreo Trifle is an amazing layered combo of whipped cream, bits of cake, and some fruits.
Even though most of the trifles are made a bit differently nowadays. You can find numerous variations ranging from mixed berry to red velvet.
However, I like to make trifles by keeping the recipes simple and creating whipped cream by scratch with cream chargers from Nangman. The best part of these recipes is that you can fill these with whatever you like.
Recipe of Oreo Trifle
This is an easier-to-make and delicious to eat Oreo trifle recipe which you can prepare very quickly. Even more, you only need a few ingredients to make this delicious dessert.
Preparation time: 30-minute
Cooking time: 30-minute
Decoration and additional time: 30-minute
Ingredients used in Oreo Trifle
Chocolate Sheet Cake
- 195 grams all-purpose flour (1.5 cups)
- 266 grams granulated sugar (1 1/3 cups)
- 25 grams baking cocoa powder (1/4th cup)
- 3g baking powder (3/4 tsp)
- 9g baking soda (1.5 tsp)
- 2g salt (1/2 tsp)
- 177g hot water (3/4 cup)
- 3g instant coffee (1.5 tsp)
- 64g sour cream (1/4 cup)
- 114g buttermilk (1/2 cup)
- 75g vegetable oil (1/3 cup)
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract 1tsp
- Instant chocolate pudding 2 packets of 3.9 oz. size
- Whole milk 4 cups
Oreo Whipped Cream
- Full fat cream cheese, 1 cup
- Powdered sugar, 1 cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp
- Heavy cream, 2 cups
- Crushed Oreos, 2/3 cups
- Chopped Oreos, 3 cups
- Whole Oreos, 14 pieces
Instructions to cook
Chocolate Sheet Cake:
- Preheat your oven at 325°F. Line a pan with nonstick spray and parchment paper.
- Place two flower nails in the pan’s center while keeping them apart.
- Take a big bowl and put 1.5 cups of the all-purpose flour in it. Also, add 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, 3/4 tsp baking powder, half tsp salt, 1.5 tsp baking soda, and ¼ cup cocoa.
- Now take another bowl and stir 1.5 tsp instant coffee and ¾ cup of hot water together. Now add sour cream, buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract into the mixture and whisk everything well.
- Add half of these wet ingredients into the other bowl containing all dry ingredients and whisk them well. Pour the remaining wet mixture and whisk to combine.
- Now pour this batter into a sheet pan, reposition the flower nails. Bang the pan on the counter to avoid any bubbles. And bake it for about 32 to 37 minutes.
Allow the cake to cool before removing.
When your cake is in the oven, utilize this time to prepare chocolate pudding. For this, you need to put chocolate pudding packages into a large bowl, mix 4 cups of milk into it and whisk to combine. Cover the bowl and place it into the fridge.
Oreo Whipped Cream:
Preparing whipped cream from scratch with cream chargers from suppliers such as Nangman is always better to make your Oreo trifle last longer.
- Place cold cream into the bowl and mix it at medium speed. Pour powdered sugar (1 cup) and mix at low in the beginning. Then increase the speed gradually.
- Add vanilla extract and mix it well and gradually add 2 cups of heavy cream.
- After finishing adding sour cream, start adding crushed Oreos into the mixture.
Make sure that the cream thickens, so it can take perfect shape easily. At this point turn out your mixer.
Firstly, place the chocolate cake cubes into the trifle dish bottom, while covering that completely. Now add an even chocolate pudding layer over the bits of cake. Here you have to use about half of your entire pudding mixture.
Now start creating the next layer by placing 1 cup of crushed Oreos. Top these with half of your whipped cream that you have made from scratch with cream chargers. Use a spatula to create an even layer. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to create an additional layer.
On the top, add the whole Oreos with whipped cream to garnish your trifle beautifully. Keep it in the fridge till you want to serve that.
- The Ultimate Oreo Guidebook – Featuring Oreo Recipes, Myth-busting And Much More
- Healthy Chocolate Semolina Cake Recipe
- Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
You have been having your favorite cereal for some time but have gotten bored. So you’re thinking of switching things…
Deeba Rajpal: Known for her baking blog “Passionate about baking” and her mantra of “Doing food from scratch”, Deeba is…
PCOS Breakfast for Hormonal Balance and Health! PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) refers to a condition in which the ovaries start…
Coffee is one of the world’s favorite beverages, and for good reason! It tastes amazing, it gives you a boost…
Aah, Italy and Italian Cooking ! The world of pasta, and cheese, and risotto, and the famed Tiramisu! There’s always…
If “How to lose weight” is your most important goal for this year (again!) and if you are the one…
Pal Therattipal – This recipe is generally prepared during Diwali in our home. There are…
Sago dumpling or Tapioca dumpling – a popular Thai street snack food made of outer…
Korma is a rich spiced gravy made with yogurt, cream, and nut paste. I do…
Family recipes passed down from generation to generation are real treasures for me. And I…
Kalonji is name for stuffed vegetables in the state of Uttar Pradesh specially west part…
Tough to find someone who can forgive a serving of delicious fried rice. No wonder…