Recipe Type*: Dietary Food
- Ingredients and Recipe*: Moong beans – 1 Cup
- Grams (Kaale Chane) – 1/2 Cup
- Tomato – 1 large
- Onion – 1 large
- Lemon Juice – 2 Table spoons
- Green Chilly – 2 thin and small
- Vegetable Refined oil – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 20 – 25 seeds
- Salt – To taste
- Black peppper – Pinch Full
- Rock Salt – To taste
- Soak Moong beans and grams in a bowl. Let it soak in water overnight.Rinse water and wash with fresh water. Put it in a sprouter and leave it at room temperature for around 24 hours for the sprouts to grow.
- Once you can see long white sprouts, take a frying pan and put one teaspoon of vegetable refined oil. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- Add the sprouts to the crackling cumin seeds. Pour a little water and cover with a lid. Leave it covered on sim flame for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Chop onion, tomato and chilly finely. Add lemon juice and set aside in a bowl.
- Once the sprouts are a little soft after 7 minutes take it off the flame. Mix the the finely chopped vegetables and soft sprouts.
- Sprinkle Salt and pepper and here is the healthiest snacks ready to be served hot or carried to be eaten afterwards.