This was on a bright, sunny, hot hot boiling summer and with my usual laziness and driziness, I went to HARD ROCK CAFÉ at St.Marks Road, M.G.Road, Bangalore. It was just a second my summer mood was vanished like anything, the interiors, chillness and the warm welcome given by their staffs was something great and felt chilled for this summer
I was invited among few bloggers for the #TASTEOFMEXICO happening right at HARDROCKCAFE. Hard rock café was one of my long wait, as I have missed few meetups previously due to my daughter’s exam. And so this time made it with huge happiness. My eyes’s started rolling for their interiors, decorated with beautiful guitars, paintings, wall hangings and so on.
About Hard Rock Cafe International: With a total 209 venues in 67 countries, including 161 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos, is one of the most globally recognized companies. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock Brands. The company owns, operates and franchises café in iconic cities including London, New York, San Fransico, Sydney and Dubai. There are also more upcoming hotel projects. For more details: www.hardrock.com
What’s special in Bangalore: Hard Rock Café is heading to MEXICO for its latest menu innovation to offer a fiesta of savory, zest and fiery food. With a view to spread ROCK and ROLL and to create unique experience. They are kicking things to notch and paying homage to Mexican cuisine and cocktails with their #TASTEOFMEXICO menu. HardrockCafeIndia
It getting started today, MAY 2nd 2016 and continues all over the end of the month, May 31st 2016 around 12 noon till 1am. The taste of mexico is not only happening in Bangalore, but also in 4 other major cities of India – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad. The menu includes from Tacos to Quesadillas, which incorporate traditional Mexican spices and flavors. They also feature from like Tequilla Slammer to Diablo.
Commenting on Mexican festival #TASTEOFMEXICO, they say “Hard Rock Café is about creating unique experiences and about having a good time. With the taste of mexico, we aim to offer our guests a taste of the distinctively flavorful and ethnic cuisine. We have ensured the use of traditional spices, ingredients and recipes while designing the food and drinks menu. Our guests are tech savvy and globally conscious and we owe it to them to give them only the best and authentic dining experience. Let me share my experience over there…
I was invited one among few Bangalore bloggers to the #TASTEOFMEXICO to Hard Rock Café, St. Marks Road, M.G. Road, Bangalore. It was really a great experience, we had game, delicious and mouth-watering food in a lovely atmosphere.
Location: HARD ROCK CAFÉ, St. Marks Road, M.G. Road, Bangalore.
Ambiance: The café was decorated with beautiful guitars all over the walls with beautiful hangings and paintings. It was spacious, as kids could move here and there
Servings: The service was class – as the chef came and explained us about the food, the food was well served in a wonderful presented way. They were user-friendly, which makes one feel more comfortable.
Food: As of #TASTEOFMEXICO, they featured exclusive gastronomical delights, both veg and no-veg. Let me share the food menu along with the pictures…
- Cranberry & Lychee Margarita
- Tequila Slammer
- Ice cold jose cuervo tequila shot
- The Classic blue, margarita crafted for Two
- Shot in the head
- Mexican Bulldog Margarita
- Mexican Street Corn Salad: Mix lettuce with black beans, avocado, jalapenos, raosted corn and tossed with a smoky orange vinaigrette drizzle – with Chipotle grilled chicken or Chipotle grilled prawns – The salad was very good with little crunchiness of the vegetables, softness of the beans and a bit chewiness of chicken, on the whole it was perfect.
- Fiesta Chicken Quesadilla: Chicken grilled with pineapple, picants sauce, chipotle paste, mixed queso and cilantro, served with sour cream spicy guacamole – once could feel the flavor and aroma of the spices in each and every bite – yummylicious dish.
- Samosette of spicy corn & cheddar cheese: Crispy phyllo triangles stuffed with corn, mixed spices & oozing cheddar cheese, with tangy pesto mayo – it was tangy, cheesy with the crunchiness of the nachos and softness of the cheese and mayo it melts in the mouth. I am drooling and could feel the taste even now.
- Tex – Mex Spiced – Char Grilled Chicken Skewers: Char grilled chicken marinated with Tex-Mex spice rub & tangy marinate, served with honey mustard dip – the chicken as juicy, soft and melts in the mouth with fantastic flavor and aroma.
- Vegetarian Tacos: Chipotle potato, quinoa, pico de gallo and queso. Served with tomatillo salsa & sour cream – This was second time having tacos, and I like them, it taste fantastic with quinoa and chipotle potato.
- Mexi-Cali Spiced Cottage Cheese BBQ Skewers: Sizzling skillet of BBQ glazed & spice rubbed cottage cheese skewers, served over Chimi churi spiced Fajita onion & pepper – Cottage Cheese, we would call as paneer, and the paneer was perfectly done with the softness and wonderful flavor.
- Chicken Tinga Tacos: Shredded chipotle chicken, tomatillo salsa, queso, avocado, picante sauce and cilantro – No words for this dish – I am drooling now for this tacos.
- Albuquerque (veg burrito) – Tortilla with smoked chicken, topped with shredded lettuce, roasted vegetables … and served with spiced fries and tangy salsa.
- Bahama Mama Chicken Burrito: Tortilla laced roasted chipotle chili ranch, shredded lettuce, Mexican rice, mixed cheese and jalapenos… and served with fried fries and tangy salsa – It was heavenly, I like the tanginess and spiciness in each and every bite.
- Tijuana Chicken Roll: Char grilled smoked chicken frankfurter, topped with Tijuana spiced chilli, smokey salsa, cilantro, red onions bits, laced with cheddar cheese sauce & spiced fries.
Suggestions: A must visit. As a blogger’s meet I went alone, but I bet my kids would like the food to the core and soon will take them for a heavenly lunch or dinner. When I shared the experience, my son (4 yrs), wanted to take me there, for their guitar collections and my girl wanted to take me there for their tacos. So a best place for families, hangouts. Never miss the chance of tasting the #TASTEOFMEXICO here at our BANGALORE.
Thanks a lot @HRCINDIA for your invite to experience the #TASTEOFMEXICO at Bangalore