You can always keep adding appliances and accessories to your kitchen and this time is something new. It’s the zoodler, the most favorite kitchen tool, the nifty apparatus which is just about to bring a change in your diet.
What is a zoodle maker?
You are a foodie but love to eat healthily. More of vegetables and that is why you are trying to control the carbohydrate intake? Zoodles are basically noodles made from vegetables and are very handy. A zoodle maker is also known as a spiralizer and it’s a must-have in your kitchen. The product is crafted in such a way that it cuts vegetables into noodles. Sometimes you can make lovely curls and sometimes just ribbon. There are so many zoodle makers there in the market; you need to do a lot of research, comparison to choose one finally.
Why are zoodle makers so popular?
Zoodles have right now won many hearts; it’s even a better version of your pasta dish. You can pair it with cheese, meat, tomato etc. It’s so easy just wash the vegetables use the handle of the tool and your zoodle is ready. You can get thin or thick shapes ones, as per your wish. Kids are mainly very picky eater and this is how you can get them to eat vegetables. Just make spaghetti of zucchini and carrots and your kid would love the delicious things. The tool is very popular among vegan people and those who love paleo diets and gluten-free.
Zoodle makers – Types
Zoodles are mainly of two types – There is the electric spiralizer which has two blades and can be interchanged. The first blade makes vegetable pasta and the second blade makes thicker vegetable spirals. You can also invest in the multi-blade zoodle maker which is mainly used for slicing vegetables and getting noodles of different shapes. The multi-blade ones help you get cauliflower rice. The procedure is very easy, you need to wash the raw pieces or peel the vegetables and use the tool to get noodle shaped formations.
The different types of zoodle makers precisely:
- Handheld zoodle makers
- Stand or bench top zoodle maker
- Electric zoodle makers
- Horizontal hold zoodle maker
- Vertical hold Spiralizer
Choosing zoodle makers
- Sharpness and strength of the blades – Buy a zoodle maker that has strong and sharp blades, blunt blades also do not cut in proper shape. Tough blades are very important for slicing hard root vegetables.
- Easy cleaning – These slicers can gather a lot of peeling in a very short time so it’s very essential that this apparatus comes with easy cleaning. It’s best to buy one that is dishwasher safe. Buy those that do not have electrical pieces so that there is no problem to submerge in the water.
- Size is a factor – If your kitchen is compact, it’s better to buy a handheld one because it’s easy to store and compact to look at. The small sized ones are also cheaper. If space is not an issue, you can opt for the countertop ones which are bigger in size and more on the expensive side. The big ones are versatile as well.
- The price – The price varies from one brand to another and so does it depend on the quality of the product. You get these slicers within an affordable price range and some are expensive as well. When you think of price, it’s not something that must be considered alone. Quality goes hand in hand with price, so it’s not impressive to settle for cheap ones that won’t last long. Invest once and you get a longer lasting product. Make sure the product comes with a proper warranty, at least one year.
Readers, now that you wish to invest in a zoodler, you need to do a thorough research about the product. To know more and to take a wise decision, read the review on 10BestRanked zoodle makers, do a comparison, weight the pros and cons and finally, you can decide. There are so many affordable zoodle makers available in the market, do a price comparison, don’t target investing in cheap ones and you get the best one.
Get a zoodle maker today!